[Capdist-auditions] Auditions Tuesday

Barbara Davis-Dickman bdd1101 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 14:44:21 EDT 2024

*Auditions: We had some fantastic folks audition on Saturday, but we need
more actors!!  *
-*Foothills Arts Council, Inc. will be holding auditions for the 4th Annual
Foothills One-Act Play Festival, to take place Friday, September 20 through*
 *Sunday, September 22, 2024*  *at the RAO Theater Complex on the campus of
Fulton Montgomery Community College. Seven short plays will be performed
and several actors are needed.*

*Audition Dates/Times: Saturday, June 22, from 1:00 until 3:00; and
Tuesday, June 25, from 7:00 until 8:00 PM at the RAO Theater Complex,
Fulton Montgomery Community College, 2805 State Highway 67, Johnstown, NY
12095. Video auditions can be accommodated upon request.*
*Audition sides will be provided at auditions.  *
*Please contact Barbara Davis at bdd1101 at gmail.com <bdd1101 at gmail.com> with
any questions.*