[Capdist-auditions] Young Actors Guild Summer Program Registration is open! (Fee Required)

Mary D'Amico bestyagever at gmail.com
Tue May 14 09:30:34 EDT 2024

*Young Actors Guild Presents*
[image: summer2024final.jpg]
*"Junie B. Jones" (ages 7-18) and "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown" (ages
14+) will take place as part of our Summer Five Week Program.*

The Young Actors Guild is proud to have taken second place for "Best
Theater Company" in the TIme's Union Best Of. We are one of the longest
running children's theater and performing arts programs in the Capital
Region (35 years and counting) and have placed in the "Times Union Best Of"
for the past 8 years!

The mission of the Young Actors Guild is to encourage a child’s
self-discovery, enhance their self-expression, stimulate their imagination
and develop strong character. This is achieved by incorporating the highest
ethical, moral, technical and artistic standards into a supportive
community-based environment.

Young Actors Guild is a high energy, goal oriented and fast paced
environment.  We are staffed  primarily to serve children who have
independent skills in all areas, can follow directions in a large group,
and work well with their peers.

*Sign up for our award winning Summer program today!*
*youngactorsguild.org <http://youngactorsguild.org/>*