[Capdist-auditions] Kindly post: Amended Audition Info (paid work) Castle Of Terror

Mopco Improv Theatre michaelburns57 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:25:00 EDT 2023

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! REVISED INFORMATION: Auditions for Castle of Terror, indoor fright experience at Armory Studios NY in Schenectady.

Paid work, $70 per show.

We goofed and only had one audition day listed, Sept. 16th, which is Rash Hashanna. We’ve added Sept. 17th.
If you want to audition, please fill out this form.  https://forms.gle/XSdSgczGzgmyAXuh6

We will confirm your appointment ASAP.

You do NOT have to be available for every performance.
You will have the chance to indicate your performance availability at the audition.
Times listed below indicate doors open times: you would need to report by one hour call.

REHEARSAL SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)  will be finalized in the next week. Dress Rehearsal is October 5th. Dress is mandatory; there will be some flexibility about other rehearsals. We regret that we cannot pay for rehearsals.

16 SEP, SAT
11am – 4pm AUDITIONS
17
SEP, SUN
1 – 3:30pm AUDITIONS

REHEARSALS

20 SEP. WED
7 – 9pm

23 SEP, SAT
12 – 4:30pm

24 SEP, SUN
12 – 3pm
HOLD FOR CASTLE OF TERROR REHEARSAL

27 SEP, WED.
7 – 9:30pm.

28 SEP, THU
7 – 9:30pm.

1 OCT, SUN
10am – 3pm.

4 OCT, WED
11am – 12pmCOT Weekly Planning Meeting

5 OCT, THU
7 – 10pmDRESS REHEARSAL

6 OPEN

Performance Schedule subject to change, but will be finalized by day of auditions.

Thank you,

Michael Burns
Artistic Director
The Mopco Improv Theatre