[Capdist-auditions] Teachers for Creative Movement, Ballet/Tap Combo, and Ballet Basics | $50/hour | Fort Salem Theater

Kyle West kyle at fortsalem.com
Tue Jul 25 13:37:18 EDT 2023

Fort Salem Theater looking for some new teachers to join our AMAZING
faculty at Fort Salem Studio. Please share the news!
*Job Posting: Dance Teachers for Creative Movement, Ballet/Tap Combo, and
Ballet Basics | $50/hour*

[image: Dance Teacher Jobs.png]
Fort Salem Studio, the education branch of Fort Salem Theater, is seeking
passionate leaders for our Creative Movement, Ballet/Tap Combo, and Ballet
Basics classes. If you have a love for teaching young dancers and inspiring
their creativity and artistry, we want you to join our team!
Positions Available:
*Creative Movement Teacher (Ages 2-4):*
-Introduce toddlers and preschoolers to the joy of movement and
self-expression through creative dance.
-Develop age-appropriate lesson plans to encourage physical coordination,
rhythm, and imaginative play.
-Create a nurturing and inclusive environment for our youngest dancers to
explore and grow.
-Classes likely on a Tues/Weds/or Thurs mornings
*Ballet/Tap Combo Teacher (Ages 3-6):*
-Teach young dancers the fundamentals of ballet and tap dance, combining
the grace of ballet with the rhythm of tap.
-Foster a fun and engaging atmosphere for children to develop their dance
skills and coordination.
-Choreograph performances for recitals to showcase their progress and
achievements.
-Classes Thursdays from 5:00PM-5:50PM
*Ballet Basics Teacher (Ages 6-12):*
-Instruct students in classical ballet technique and terminology, focusing
on proper form and alignment.
-Develop creative and challenging lesson plans to cater to different age
groups and skill levels.
-Prepare students for performances and help them build confidence as
performers.
-Classes Thursday from 6:00PM-6:50PM
Requirements:
-Prior experience teaching dance to the respective age groups and styles
(Creative Movement, Ballet/Tap Combo, Ballet Basics).
-Knowledge of child development and effective teaching methods for young
dancers.
-Ability to create a positive and encouraging learning environment.
-Enthusiasm for nurturing the passion for dance in young students.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with students
and parents.
Compensation:
$50/hour for classes with 6-12 students.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic dance teacher, ready to make a
positive impact on young dancers' lives, we would love to hear from you!
Join our team at Fort Salem Studio and become a part of our mission to
provide entertainment, education, and inspiration to our community.
To apply, please Kyle at FortSalem.com. Classes are set to begin in October
'23 and run through April '24. Don't miss this opportunity to share your
passion for dance and shape the next generation of dancers!

*Kyle West *(he/him)
Executive & Artistic Director, Fort Salem Theater
*A:* 11 E. Broadway | Salem, NY 12865 (mail to: PO Box 10 | Salem, NY 12865)
*P:* 518-854-9200 *E:* Kyle <http://goog_65929712>@FortSalem.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/FortSalemTheater> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kylechristopherwest/> | Website