[Capdist-auditions] CDAI presents The Ensemble (Tuition-Based Program)

Info Primary info at cdartsinitiative.com
Tue Jul 25 14:50:06 EDT 2023

The Capital District Arts Initiative is excited to announce the launch of our year-round theatrical training program and performance company, The Ensemble, where those who aspire to become a true triple threat go to train. We are offering weekly technique classes in vocal performance, acting, and dance that will culminate in multiple performance opportunities including a Cabaret in the Winter and a Full-Scale Musical Production in the Spring (Details Below).

In addition to weekly training, members of The Ensemble will have access to other special opportunities like workshops with casting directors and agents, audition technique seminars, masterclasses from working actors in the industry, and more.

With Corey John Snide, Lisa Franklin, and Francesco Carlo Archina at the helm, any aspiring actress/actor in The Ensemble is sure to graduate with the skills necessary to pursue their dreams and will enter the field marketable as a true Triple-Threat!

www.capitaldistrictartsinitiative.com
Like us on Facebook.com/CDArtsInitiative
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok @cdartsinitiative