[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 15:01:49 EDT 2007

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

It's quiet at the theater this weekend as we prepare for the chaos of
Vacation Daze next week, April 9-13. Here's who we've got: Catskill Puppet
Theater presenting Willow Girl, Roger the Jester, Silly Billy Magic, The
Puppet People presenting Elephant Child, and The Gizmo Guys. Here's what's
already sold out: Silly Billy at 10 am, The Puppet People at 10 am and 1 pm.
We're not kidding when we say that you should purchase or make reservations
now! For more information, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx.

And then, as if Vacation Daze wasn't enough, we're having a Finish the
Castle Fund Drive event on Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm. We'll be hosting none
other than the Ramblin Jug Stompers, an old-time jug band, along with
refreshments provided by various restaurants in the area. This is a
Pay-What-You-Will performance, but please be generous so that we can Finish
the Castle! For more information, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.12.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.12.aspx.

See you soon!