[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 19:27:07 EDT 2007

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Vacation Daze is almost over. We would like to thank everyone who
participated, whether on stage, in the audience, or helping around the
theatre (especially Stewart, our regular in the concession). But almost
means not yet. the Gizmo Guys will be here on Friday at 10 am and 1 pm. Be
advised that the 1 pm performance is sold out and the 10 am is perilously
close.  For more information about Vacation Daze, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx.

And then, as if getting through Vacation Daze weren't enough, we're having a
Finish the Castle Fund Drive event on Saturday, April 14 at 7 pm. We'll be
hosting none other than the Ramblin Jug Stompers, an old-time jug band. This
is a Pay-What-You-Will performance, but please be generous so that we can
Finish the Castle! For more information, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.12.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.12.aspx.

See you soon!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre