[Capdist-announce] Bakerloo Theatre Project announcement

Abby Fudor abby at bakerloo.org
Thu Jul 19 13:28:53 EDT 2007

 Bakerloo Theatre Project will present *Classics Project: 07*, a repertory
season of *Macbeth *by William Shakespeare and *The Imaginary Invalid *by
Molière, beginning July 13 on the campus of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
in Troy, NY."This summer is our eighth in the Capital Region-we are calling
it 'The Cursed Season'. We confront theatre superstitions with two of the
most cursed plays in history. *Macbeth *is so unlucky that actors refuse to
speak the play's name in the theatre and *The Imaginary Invalid *is said to
have killed its playwright," said William Addis, Bakerloo's artistic
director*.*
**
*

The Classics Project: 07 *will be performed in Academy Hall on the campus of
* *RPI. *Macbeth *will be performed July 13, 14, 15, 19, and 27th at 8PM,
with a* *matinee on July 21 at 2PM. *The Imaginary Invalid *will be
performed on July 20,* *21, 22, 26, 28 at 8PM and July 28 at 2PM. Tickets
are $15 or $25 for a *season *pass.

To make reservations or for any questions please contact Abby Fudor,
Business Manager, at 518.892.2241 or abby at bakerloo.org.  Check out
Bakerloo's website at www.bakerloo.org

Thank you very much.