[Capdist-announce] This is Leslie with Our Own ProductionS advertising our Dinner/Show

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 23:54:05 EST 2007

"EVERY CHRISTMAS STORY EVER TOLD (AND THEN SOME)"
  Join us for a mad cap romp through every holiday tradition, story and song ever created.
  Cast:
  Leslie Eliashuk
  Kenneth Kasch
  Norman Eick

  When: December 9, 2007

  Where: L.T's Grill
  2305 Nott Street (St. James Plaza)
  Niskayuna

  Cost:$35 for Buffet style dinner, hour and a half show and a meet and greet with the cast afterward. (tax and gratuity included)
  Menu includes:
  -Chicken
  -Potatoes and Gravy
  -Vegetables
  -Dinner Rolls and Butter
  -Beverage
  -Dessert
  -Coffee

  CASH BAR AVAILABLE AS WELL!

  Seating is limited! For reservations call (518)356-2306 and speak with Leslie or Susan

  We hope to see you there and thank you for supporting Our Own ProductionS Inc.

  Leslie Eliashuk
  Our Own ProductionS Inc.