[Capdist-announce] Spotlight Bus Trip Postponed

Melissa Lacijan mplacijan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 15 07:37:46 EST 2007

After much discussion, Spotlight Players' Board of Directors have decided to postpone the bus trip to NYC slated for December 1. There is a stagehand strike
that began this last Saturday and is expected to continue for some time.
Due to this strike there are very few Broadway shows still open - eight to
be exact. As most of the people who were planning to go on this trip
were expecting to be able to see a show, we felt it only fair to refund
any money already received and try again in the Spring. We already have
a new date so put it on your calendar now! It is April 26th. We look
forward to seeing you all before that trip. Look for info on our
winter production of "The Apple Tree" February 14-16 at Columbia High
School. This is a funny and charming musical you are sure to enjoy.