[Capdist-announce] Upcoming xmas show

Robin Dickinson-Sawyer robin_highlight_acting_troupe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 08:45:05 EST 2007

Highlight Acting Troupe
  Presents
  A Baby’s First Cry  An Actor’s Christmas     Friday and Saturday,  Dec. 7, 8, at 7:30 p.m.       Sunday, December 9, 2007  at 2:00 p.m.     For Reservations or Information Call Ron – 237-6936  Directions:  We are housed in the adjacent hall to the Raymertown Lutheran Church which is located at 27 Mason Lane, Raymertown, NY (about 10 miles east of Troy's Collar City Bridge on Rt. 7, left on Ford Road, right on Mason Lane, church is on the left).      Don’t forget to visit our silent auction table at the shows!      For more info please visit our website at:  http//highlightactingtroupe.cfsites.org/index.php