[Capdist-announce] Bing Bamboo Room Burlesque

Amanda Brinke abrinke at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 14:33:37 EDT 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Break out your finery and let's put on the ritz!

The Bing Bamboo Room Burlesque is ready to take to the stage for our biggest extravaganza of 2008!!

This month we are proud to announce the return of boobies!! Yes, that is right the boobies are back- and in the front as well.

This month joining the usual cast of characters we proudly bring you the debut of Remy LeBeau and her fan, The fantastic magic of Jeffery Jene, the mysterious Azza, and from Western Mass - Miss Bella Vendetta! Rounding out the evening a greatly anticipated dance from bartender beauty Victoria and comedic Erick James and as always hosted by the smarmy, Guy Smiley!

You can find all the fun upstairs at Club Phoenix, 348 Central Ave, between Quail and Ontario, Albany.
Doors open at 7:00 with shows at 8:00 and 10:00. Admission is $8.
21 and over, please.