[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 15:19:52 EST 2008

Seasons Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

We've decided that it's time for a little Holiday Magic at Steamer No. 10,
so we've invited our good friend Dave McDonald to come help us out as part
of our
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze Series. You can see Dave on Saturday,
December 27th at 11 am and 3 pm. On Sunday, December 28th Andy "The Music
Man" Morse stops by for a little musical cheer, also at 11 am and 3 pm. The
Puppet People keep things warm and toasty on Monday with their presentation
of The Firebird at 10 am and 1 pm, although everything will be up in the air
when Henry "The Juggler" Lappen arrives on Tuesday, December 30th for his
shows at 10 am and 1 pm. Things are going to be pretty exciting around here
for the next few days, and we want you to join in. to find out more, go to
our
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze web page!

We also want to remind you that our theatre arts school, C.A.S.T.
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm> , is enrolling students until January
6th. There is a 10% discount if tuition is paid before January 1st. The
spring session will offer students the opportunity to be in a production of
Pinocchio while receiving training from professional actors (and Steamer No.
10 regulars) Rebecca Jayne Boswell and Agnes Kapusta Skiff. Click
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  here for more information.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/>