[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 15:51:17 EST 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

We would like to send a big thank you to everyone who helped make The
Reluctant Dragon such a great success. and that means you. We are finishing
up the last of our school performances this week, and then we'll let the
Dragon catch a well deserved nap. Our next Kids' Fare production will be Tom
Sawyer in March; to learn more about our Kids' Fare Series, go to
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.16.aspx.

Don't think that we won't be busy in the meantime, though. Here's what's
coming:

Sean-O & Friends, featuring the circus skills and physical comedy of Sean
Fagan, Pat Ferri and Dave Cox, will be here Saturday, January 2 at 3 pm.
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.16.aspx

Cirque Noir will bring Sean, Pat and Dave out for the night-time,
uncensored, for-adults-only version of their antics on Saturday, January 2
at 8 pm. http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx

Theater Voices presents Candida, a staged reading of George Bernard Shaw's
classic, February 15-17. http://www.theatervoices.org
<http://www.theatervoices.org/>

Vacation Daze! We've got our February (18-22) and April (14-18) Series ready
for when the kids are out of school and you are wondering what you can do
together. http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.20.aspx

With so much for you to choose from, I'm sure we'll see you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/>