[Capdist-announce] NOIR film being shown at Madison Theater this coming weekend, starring Jim

OhbutitISme at aol.com OhbutitISme at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 06:00:35 EDT 2008

Hello, beautiful people... On Friday the 18th and Saturday the 19th the
Madison Theater will be screening a locally made feature film called "Noir".  We
are very proud of the film, and want to show it to as many people as we can.
There's a party before the movie each night, at O'Doyle's on Washington Ave.
One can purchase passes to the party and the movie, plus the DVD.  Or one can
just go to the Madison at midnight.  To purchase packages:
knightowlentertainment.com
Or call Jim Keil at 813-0464.  Who wouldn't want to watch Jim emote for an
hour and then get killed in a spectacularly violent fashion?  The film runs
1:35.  Lots of Jim, and then such terrible violence - oy.  Buy your stuff, call
me, etc.  It's this coming weekend, kids!  Love - Jim Keil  P.S. to Jenniver:
I'll hook you up with a DVD.<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get the scoop on last night's hottest
shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!<BR>
(http://www.tourtracker.com?NCID=aolmus00050000000112)</HTML>