[Capdist-announce] Into The Woods: July 23--26 at Spotlight Players, East Greenbush, NY.

Spotlight Players spotlightplayers at spotlightplayerstheater.com
Mon Jul 21 15:11:39 EDT 2008

“Into The Woods”

July 23-26
8 PM Wednesday Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Columbia High School Auditorium
962 Luther Road
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Tickets $12.00, Call 477-8330, General seating
 Spotlight Players Community Theater, Inc. announces the opening of their summer musical, “Into the Woods”, directed by Melissa Lacijan. This Tony Award winning show is based on classic fairy tales with the book by James Lapine, music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim. A blood-thirsty Little Red Riding Hood?? A witch who raps??? These are just a few of the wacky characters in this “fractured” fairy tale! What begins as an irreverent fantasy ultimately turns into a moving saga about community, responsibility and forgiveness. It reminds us that our children are always listening so we must be mindful of what we say.

Don’t miss what promises to be the best family entertainment of the summer!!!
Featuring performances by Eric Shovah (The Baker), Joanne Mensching (The Baker's Wife), Heather D'Arcy (The Witch), Gail Garrison (Jack's Mom), Joe Van Ullen (Jack), Margaret Flanigan (Cinderella), Cathryn Salamone (Little Red), Katie Flanigan (Rapunzel), Nick Manzella (Cinderella’s Prince), Rich Satterlee (Rapunzel's Prince), Joe Albert (Narrator), Bill Harrison (Mysterious Man), Jonathan Janssen (Wolf), Maria Clark (Stepmother), Lucinda Tia Crawford and Alanna Sangiacomo (Evil Stepsisters), Carissa LoPresti (Grandmother/Cinderella’s Mother/Giant) and Alex Malsan (Steward).

July 23-26, 8 PM Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Doors open at 7:30 PM. Performances are at the Columbia High School Auditorium at 926 Luther Road, East Greenbush, New York 12061. Tickets reservations are available at 477-8330, $12.00 General Seating.

Spotlight Players Community Theater, Inc. PO Box 132 East Greenbush, NY 12061  (518) 477-8330