[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 11 17:25:28 EDT 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

March 13-16: You Are What You Eat, an original show from Too Deep
Productions, produced in workshop by a troupe of several dozen actors,
singers, dancers that live, work, and play on the streets of Albany and in
its neighborhoods.

On March 29 Pallavi will be presenting classical Indian music, and on April
5 we will be hosting the old-timey music of the Landfill Mountain Boys.

The above shows are all part of our Eclectic Performance Series. For more
information go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

We've also finalized the dates for our own production of Tom Sawyer. This
looks likes its going to be a very exciting show. To find out more, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre