[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 17:04:42 EDT 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

March 28-April 6: Tom Sawyer is here! We've got a very exciting show on our
hands, with all the best parts of Mark Twain's seminal novel: Aunt Polly's
Fence, Huck Finn, Becky Thatcher, Injun Joe, Jackson's Island, Buried
Treasure, and the Caves. If you want your next theatre experience to be an
adventure, this is the right show for you. Bringing it all to life are
Rebecca Boswell, Franklin Crump, David Gould, and Brian Sheldon. Eric Rose
directs. To find out more, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.09.aspx.

On March 29 Pallavi will be presenting classical Indian music, and on April
5 we will be hosting the old-timey music of the Landfill Mountain Boys. Both
are part of our Eclectic Performance Series. For more information go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

We've already started selling tickets for April Vacation Daze. If you
haven't already done so, you might want to take a look at what shows we're
going to have and purchase or reserve early:
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.17.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.17.aspx.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre