[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 13 12:08:05 EDT 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Well, our 2007-8 Kid's Fare Series has come to a close, but we've got some
great shows selected for next year. To see next season's schedule of
kid-friendly entertainment, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.16.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.16.aspx.

This season isn't quite over yet, though. As part of our Eclectic
Performance Series, Theater Voices will be presenting The Cocktail Hour on
the weekend of May 30 - June 1, and Too Deep Entertainment is presenting Who
Is Sleeping in Your Bed? June 6-14. To find out more about these
productions, go to
<http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

We also want to make another plug for GoodSearch, a search engine powered by
Yahoo! which donates a portion of their proceeds to non-profit
organizations, including Steamer No. 10. Check it out at
<http://www.goodsearch.com/> http://www.goodsearch.com/.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

 <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/> http://www.steamer10theatre.org