[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Tue May 27 16:10:17 EDT 2008

Hello, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

This weekend, as part of our Eclectic Performance Series, Theater Voices
will be presenting The Cocktail Hour on the weekend of May 30 - June 1.
Admission is free, but be advised that we don't take reservations for
Theatre Voices productions. seating is on a first come-first seated basis.
To find out more, go to

 <http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx>
http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.18.aspx.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

 <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/> http://www.steamer10theatre.org

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with your name and the e-mail address at which you received this
message to   <mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal>
mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal.