[Capdist-announce] 4th Short Play Festival Kicks off with LAUGHTER & PRAISE!! DON'T MISS IT!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Fri Sep 19 10:59:05 EDT 2008

View full size

Hello,

The first weekend of our 4th Annual Short Play Festival is off and running.? Tonight was soooo much fun.

This is turning out to be the best Short Play Festival we have produced to date.? I hope that you all get the opportunity to come out and catch some of the best local theater around.? There were plenty of laughs tonight... good times were had by all.

September 19 and 20

Train of Thought by Katherine Ambrosio
directed by Valerie Portanova
featuring: Megan DiNicola, Lynn Scott, Jeanmarie Rodino, & Tia Crawford

My Fortune and Fame by Daniel Carmody
directed by Peter Keller
featuring: Kevin Escudero, William McDowell, Jennifer Flatebo, & Katherine Buckley

A Terminal Case by John Luther
directed by John Schmiederer
featuring: Eli Baruch, Suman Sunkara, Jean Foss, Dannielle Rose, & Lou Quillio

Live and Unrehearsed by Phil Sheehan
directed by Aaron S. Holbritter
featuring: John J. Quinan, Barry Streifert, Patrick Rooney, Maureen Neff, Roberta Fox, Cornelius Geaney,?& Liana D. Robinson Martino

September 25, 26, and 27

Marge and Melvin by Katherine Ambrosio
directed by Tracy Blowers
featuring: Christine Cimmino & Giovanni Grillo

Bella Sera by Serge Patentreger
directed by Anna Groper
featuring: Amanda Brinke, Ken Ryer, Yvonne Masse, Mark Salocks, & Kevin Escudero

Married Life by Fred Sahner
directed by Jeffrey P. Hocking
featuring: Erika Hebert & Michael A. Lake

Heresy by Marty Egan
directed by Daniel Kelly
featuring: Stephen Henel, Ron Pucherelli, Jeremy Noble, Jennifer Dott, Scott Danni, Rita Machin, & Vivian Hwang

Tickets are $15 each night.? THATS FOUR SHOWS FOR $15!!!

For tickets and all other festival information, visit www.confettistage.com or call the Confetti Stage Box Office at 518-242-8015.

DON'T MISS IT!!

Sincerely,

Neilson R. Jones
President & Managing Artistic Director
Confetti Stage, Inc.
518-253-1253
www.confettistage.com

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!