[Capdist-announce] Theater Game Update - From our house to yours

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 17:06:23 EST 2009

Hello again,

Before I get busy with the opening of Little Women at Confetti Stage, I wanted to give a quick update to the great responses I received yesterday.  It appears that we all enjoy a good game! :-)

Only one of you has gottenall 15 shows correct and several of you have correctly identified between 12 & 14 of the shows.

A few hints..

1. Shows that are being produced by multiple organizations are only counted once.  For example, Little Women is playing at Schenectady Civic and at Confetti Stage, but Little Women only counts as one of the 15.  The same holds true for A Christmas Carol, which is enjoying 3 productions in the area.

2. All of the shows picked for this game can be found listed at the TU online calendar.

3. You don't get points for listing the shows you don't see mentioned. haha.  I stopped picking titles at 15.  I realize that there are about 10 more productions going on and if I missed your production, I apologize and will try harder to include everyone in the next game.

I will post the answers and winners mentioned one week from today here and on the Confetti Stage Facebook Fan page.  If you have facebook, look us up - Confetti Stage, Inc.

Here is the game once again....Good Luck and I'll see you at the theater!!
____

THE GAME:
The Game: The first 10 people to correctly identify the 15 productions referenced in the note below will win 2 tickets to see Little Women at Confetti Stage...
Simply reply to this email with the 15 production titles and their theater companies.  The first 10 correct emails received will be notified and their prize tickets will be held at the Confetti Stage box office.
Good Luck, HAVE FUN, and see a show!!

The Game: The first 10 people to correctly identify the 15 productions referenced in the note below will win 2 tickets to see Little Women at Confetti Stage...
Simply reply to this email with the 15 production titles and their theater companies.  The first 10 correct emails received will be notified and their prize tickets will be held at the Confetti Stage box office.
Good Luck, HAVE FUN, and see a show!!

Hello everyone,

As the snow begins her regal rest over the island for Christmas, as little women dance and sing a Christmas carol, as Joseph adds a coat of many colors to his list for Santa, and as the winter folly of the Ogre, before the hard soled feline brings about a wonderful life for the Marquis of Carabas, all of us here at Confetti Stage want to take a moment and say THANK YOU for the last 30 productions and the last 5 years.  If not for our community, our friends, our families, and our neighbors, there would be no need to tell every story (Christmas related or not) we have ever told.  The passion of our performing art is at its best when shared with all of you.  Your participation and support is never forgotten, and much appreciated.

During the last 5 years, I have watched with joy as the performing arts options available to our local actors, designers, directors, playwrights, and audience members have grown tremendously.  I am thrilled and humbled to live in an area with so many talented artists.  May the upcoming year bring each and every one of us joy and happiness as we continue to create and share our tales.

With so many options available, it may be difficult to decide which stories to hear this holiday season.  Allow me to say, that whether you be a beauty or a beast, a good witch or a bad witch, a fair lady, or a ladies’ man we hope you spend one of your twelve days prior to Christmas with the March Family and Confetti Stage.

Happy Holidays from the Confetti Stage Family!
_____

Little Women runs December 11 – 20, Confetti Stage at the Albany Masonic Hall, 67 Corning Place, downtown Albany.  Tickets and info at www.confettistage.com or 518-242-8015.