[Capdist-announce] "Love Rides The Rails" Play & Potluck

pam/len lpnbroi at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 5 14:27:43 EST 2009

 With February being all about love triumphing, our title play for this
month's Play & Potluck will be "Love Rides the Rails"-All wanna be actors
and theater lovers are invited to come to this popular Play & Potluck series
at the First Presbyterian Church, 16 West Fulton St., Gloversville on Wed.
Feb. 18, 6pm. "Love Rides The Rails" is a comedy/melodrama featuring the
evil villain, sultry siren, virtuous women, gallant men and a host of
townspeople in a fight to save their railroad from the hands of Simon
Darkway who wants it all.  Enjoy theater without the hassle of rehearsals,
costumes and memorizing lines. We're even going to have a musical
accompanist for songs and sound effects!  Bring a dish to pass for dinner,
and then be part of the show or our audience.  For more info 736-1007 Pam