[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 14:35:52 EST 2009

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

Looking for a little romance this weekend? Maybe Theater Voices
<http://theatervoices.org/index.html>  can help when they present a fully
staged reading of A. R. Gurney's Later Life, directed by Ed. Lange. Later
Life is part of our Eclectic
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Eclectic%20PerformanceSeries.htm>  Performance
Series intended for adult audiences. As part of the mission of Theater
Voices <http://theatervoices.org/index.html> , there is no admission fee for
Later Life.

 On Monday our
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> February Vacation Daze Series finally arrives.  Magician Jim
Snack's 1 pm performance is already SOLD OUT! His 10 am show probably will
be by the end of tomorrow. Ventriloquist Steve Charney and The Zucchini
Brothers are also nearing capacity for their 10 am performances; give us a
call at (518) 438-5503 to get your tickets today so that you don't miss out
on your favorite performers! To see the full line-up or for more
information, click
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  here!

If you are planning on coming to see more than one show, or there are a lot
of you, take a look at our Steamer 10 Pass!
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>  It's really simple: for
$90 you get a pass good for 10 admissions to any of our Vacation Daze
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/VacationDaze.htm>  or Kids' Fare
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  performances. That's 25 % off of
our regular ticket price, and there are no service fees for the Steamer 10
Pass! For more information call (518) 438-5503 or just click here!
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>