[Capdist-announce] Steamer Events Update

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 16:05:17 EST 2009

A Vacation Daze Update <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/VacationDaze.htm>  from
the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

Our apologies for sending this message so close on the heels of the last,
but due to the high ticket sales for Magician Jim Snack's shows on Wednesday
of next week (the 10 am and 1 pm are now both sold out, with the 3:30 pm
show well on its way) we have added an extra performance on Thursday,
February 19 at 3:30 pm.  If there is sufficient interest we might add
another show on Tuesday at 3:30 as well. If you are interested in either of
these seeing Jim Snack on Tuesday (2/17) or Thursday (2/19), give us a call
at (518) 438-5503. For more information about Vacation Daze, click
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  here!

See you next week,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre