[Capdist-announce] CORRECTION in DATE - Schenectady Civic Players End of Season Party - date is JUNE 20, 2009

tomh823 at aol.com tomh823 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 11:20:36 EDT 2009

Ok folks..this time I think I got it right.? We are doing so many fun things at SCP I often get confused.....but here is the real deal including spelling corrections!? Hope to see all of you there!????? Schenectady Civic Players would like to invite all members, patron, subscribers, production?participants and all of our friends to an end of season celebration!??? The party starts at 7:00 PM on June 220 2009 at 12 South Church Street in Schenectady.?Come join us for food, drink and fun as we celebrate the contributuions of all who made it possible.

Please contact Tom Heckert at Tomh823 at aol.com for more information.