[Capdist-announce] Creative Dramatics - Tutition based program

Kimberly Waldin liamtoha at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:35:36 EDT 2009

Hello Everyone!

There is still still time register for our 6 week, Creative Dramatics program, which starts this Saturday, March 21st.

It is specially geared for ages 3 - 8 yrs, and there's a spot just for your little one!

Each class is structured to meet the needs and interests of each individual with a lot of fun and adventure mixed in!  We focus on the development of the child as a whole, giving them the skills to play any role, including the greatest role of all: being themselves.

(see our flyer below.)

If you have any questions or to register, please contact the Theatre Arts School at the New York State Theatre Institute: 274 - 3295.

Applications are also being accepted for our Summer Stage program, which takes place July 6 - July 24th for students ages 9 - 17.

For more information, please contact the Theatre Arts School office or visit our website at www.nysti.org

Have a great day!

Kimberly Waldin

Theater Arts School
 Presents...
Creative Dramatics
Come join performing arts instructor Kimberly Waldin for six weeks of adventure and fun!  Experience the excitement of drama and working as an ensemble in a student-driven program that focuses on the interests of the group and the personal growth of the individual.
Story Time Theater Ages 3-4                    Cost: $75
Have you ever wished that you could bring your favorite book to life, jump inside a story and become one of the characters?  Yes?! Using a Creative Dramatics structure, we will bring a new book to life each week, celebrating and exploring elements of the story through acting, art, movement and voice.
Adventures in Drama Ages 5-6                  Cost: $75
We can go anywhere using our imaginations!  Each day of class, we will find clues that will lead us on an amazing dramatic adventure to anytime and anywhere!  Along the way, we will develop our physical, vocal, and ensemble skills.
Intro to Theatre Fun!damentals Ages 7-8    Cost: $100
Explore acting technique, vocal expression, and creative movement in an environment that fosters self-esteem and self-expression. This class is student driven, designed to meet the needs and interests of each individual.
CLASSES begin on Saturday, March 21.

To register, call 518-274-3295 or e-mail: tasdirector at nysti.org.