[Capdist-announce] Comedy Show Wednesday April 15th!

Rob Maisel robmaisel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:06:23 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My name is Rob Maisel and I am the Improvisational Comedy Director of
the Sketchy Characters, an on-campus comedy club at SUNY Albany.  On
Wednesday April 15th at 8pm we are having our Big Show of the
semester, where we will feature improvisational comedy, standup comedy
and live sketches!  It will be located in the Recital Hall, located in
the Performing Arts Center on the main (uptown) SUNY Campus!!!  You
can get your tickets in advance from "Copies Plus" (Open 9-5 M-F),
which is located on the main floor of the Campus Center, on the main
SUNY Albany campus.  You can just come on campus and look at a map or
ask someone how to get there if you are not sure.  With no ticket in
advance, it will be $5 at the door.

We are a diverse group of students who love to entertain all, so
please come out and support us if you know us, and meet us if you
don't!

If you need any more information, or if you cannot find Copies Plus
and would like to get a ticket in advance, please e-mail us at
uasketchycharacters at gmail.com

Sincerely,
Rob Maisel
Director of Improvisational Comedy