[Capdist-announce] The Devil's in the Details...Final Performances of 'The Seafarer!'

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 16:39:52 EDT 2009

If this email does not display properly, please view our online version.
To ensure receipt of our email, please add capitalrep at informz.net to your address book.

October 29, 2009

Don't Miss 'Live Theater at its Very Finest!'

Capital Rep's Regional Premiere of The Seafarer closes on Sunday, November 1, and features an intimate pre-show discussion.
Don't miss your chance to experience the critically acclaimed production that the Troy Record and Daily Gazette hail as 'must see theater.'
Buy tickets now!
(L to R: Timothy Deenihan, Michael Judd, Declan Mooney. Photo by Joseph Schuyler.)

A Very Special Offer for
My Fair Lady
November 20 - December 20
An intimate arrangement for a new era! My Fair Lady tells the enduring story of the cockney flower girl, Eliza Doolittle, who is transformed into a high society debutante by the gruff British linguist, Henry Higgins. The classic musical numbers, including "Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?" "The Rain in Spain" and "I Could Have Danced All Night" will have you singing along — and smiling all the while. Call 445-7469 to reserve today!

Still Trying to Find the Northwest Passage?
 The last public performance of The Remarkable and Perplexing Case of Henry H is Saturday, October 31 at 11:30. Tickets for children are only $5, adults $10.
Call the Box Office at 445-7469!
(L to R: Lindsay Drew, Brenny Rabine, Stephen Pelletier and Michael Hauschild. Photo by Joseph Schuyler.)

Capital Repertory Theatre
111 North Pearl St.
Albany, NY 12207
Phone - 518-445-SHOW (7469)