[Capdist-announce] Fwd: Special Offer for "Betrayal' - Side Seats for $20 Until Jan. 31st!

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 16:54:28 EST 2010

Subject: Special Offer for"Betrayal' - Side Seats for $20 Until Jan. 31st!

If this email does not display  properly, please view our online  version.
  To ensure receipt of our email, please add capitalrep at informz.net  to your address book.

January 6, 2010

Betrayal Side Seats Only $20!

“Betrayal is a sexy show                  that people will identify with…It’s not only a                  story about infidelity in marriage, it’s the story                  about the way we betray ourselves, our dreams, our friends                  and our lovers.”
                   -                  Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, Producing Artistic Director

Betrayal is the story                  of a love triangle between Emma, Robert and their long-time                  friend Jerry. Emma and Jerry’s seven year affair is                  told in reverse from the bitter end to the illicit first kiss                  that started it all – leaving the audience wondering                  who has betrayed whom.
                  (Photo credit:                  Hollis McCarthy and Timothy Deenihan. Photo by Joseph                  Schuyler.)

Also:                  Don't forget about the Wine & Dine for the Arts happening this                  week in downtown
                  Albany, benefitting Capital Rep!

An added bonus!

When                   you come to see Betrayal,                  you'll also be treated to serene winterscapes by Russian                  artist Nikolay Solomin. This is made possible hrough an                  exclusive partnership with
                  The New Russia Cultural Center.

Capital Repertory Theatre
  111 North  Pearl St.
  Albany, NY 12207