[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Jan 27 12:48:25 EST 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

Last weekend for Charlotte's
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/CharlottesWeb.htm>  Web!

The third installment of our Kids' Fare Series
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm> , E.B. White's classic
Charlotte's Web, finishes its run this weekend at Steamer No. 10. There will
be performances on Saturday at 3 pm and Sunday at 11 am & 3 pm. Click here
<http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=890173>  to see what
Michael Eck had to say about Charlotte's Web in his Times Union Review, or
click <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/CharlottesWeb.htm>
here to go to our web site's show page!

February
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Vacation Daze already selling strong!

During school break in February we've got a different act every day of the
week. Room is already getting tight for the 10 am performances of Steve
Charney and The Zucchini Brothers. We recommend purchasing or reserving
early, because you may not be able to get tickets at the door! Here's a
quick run through of the February line-up:

Monday, February 15th: World-renowned puppeteer Matthias Kuchta presents
Rumpelstiltskin at 10 am & 1 pm;

Tuesday, February 16th: The hilarious antics of Ventriloquist Steve Charney
and Harry at 10 am & 1 pm;

Wednesday, February 17th: Magician Jim Snack appears at 10 am, 1 pm, & 3:30
pm;

Thursday, February 18th: The visual wonder of KoMotion Movement Theatre at
10 am and 1 pm;

Friday, February 19th: Rockin' out with the Zucchini Brothers at 10 am & 1
pm!

<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  find out more about any of these shows, click here!

Something for the Grown-Ups.

Theater <http://www.theatervoices.org/>  Voices will be presenting Under
Milk Wood February 5-7. as part of our Eclectic
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>
Performance Series. Brian Massman directs Dylan Thomas's 1953 play, which
was originally conceived for radio. It dramatizes the lives of the
inhabitants of the fictional Welsh fishing village of Llaregguh. The
vignettes are threaded together by the Onlooker, who conjures up characters
who then relate their dreams and innermost thoughts in a cascade of
impassioned language that ranges from earthy to intensely lyrical. Click
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>  here for
more information.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre