[Capdist-announce] LOL comedy about acting on the stage opens Confetti Stage's 6th season.

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 13:13:52 EST 2010

Confetti Stage is pleased to announce its 32nd production, I Hate Hamlet, by Paul Rudnick.

Confetti Stage opens its 6th season with a comical look at both the profession of acting and theater in general. Andrew Rally seems to have it all: celebrity and acclaim from his starring role in a hit television series; a rich, beautiful girlfriend; a glamorous, devoted agent; the perfect New York apartment; and the chance to play Hamlet in Central Park, BUT - Andrew's series has been canceled; his girlfriend is clinging to her virginity with unyielding conviction; and he has no desire to play Hamlet. The laughs are nonstop as Andrew wrestles with his conscience, a ghost, his sword, and whether to don the tights and play the part in Central Park.

I Hate Hamlet features: Chuck Conroy, Robert Forgett, Daniela Malave, Isaac Newberry, Heather A. Pielli, and Mary Rutnik-Pekins.

I Hate Hamlet opens Friday, January 29, 2010 at 8:00pm.
Evening performances will also take place on the following dates and times:
            Saturday,      January 30, 2010                8:00pm
            Thursday,     February 4, 2010                 8:00pm
            Friday,           February 5, 2010                 8:00pm
            Saturday,      February 6, 2010                 8:00pm
Matinee performances will be:
Sunday,        January 31, 2010                2:00pm
Sunday,        February 7, 2010                 2:00pm

All performances will be take place at Confetti Stage at The Albany Masonic Hall, 4th Floor Theater, 67 Corning Place, Downtown Albany, New York 12207.

- Online discounted tickets- $12 -are available at www.confettistage.com.
- General Admission Tickets are $15 at door or the Confetti Stage Box Office 518-242-8015.
- School Night – Thursday, 2/4/10 only - $8 at the door / $7 online with a valid student ID
- FlexTix Season Pass (5 tickets) - $50 (also available online).
- Group Discounts Available.
- Tickets are available at www.confettistage.com or may be reserved by calling the Confetti Stage  Box Office at 518-242-8015.