[Capdist-announce] Benefit production for the Scotia Glenville High School

anots0name at aol.com anots0name at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 10:14:42 EST 2010

My name is Richard Messina and I was interested in positng something on your announcement page.

The Scotia Glenville High School is sponsoring a benefit production of an original work; "Cereal: Aisle Two". It is a soap opera spoof in 2 acts. It will be performed at the Scotia Glenville High School January 29th @ 7:30, January 30th @ 7:30 and January 31st @ 2:00. If you need any more information, please contact me. Thank you.

Richard Messina