[Capdist-announce] Final weekend for ACT's "Our Town"

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 22:33:14 EDT 2010

Albany Civic Theater Presents

"OUR TOWN"

By Thornton Wilder

Directed by Carol King

May 21-23, 2010
Tickets are $15 ($10 for students with ID; 2 for $15 with government or state ID)
Friday & Saturday at 8 pm, Sunday at 3 pm

Our
Town explores the lives of people living in a small, quintessentially
American town. Covering a period from 1901 to approximately 1913, the
play is set in the New England community of Grover's Corners and is divided into three aspects of the human experience:
Daily Life, Love and Marriage, and Death and Loss - each aspect
reminding playgoers to notice and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
Our Town was the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize for Literature in 1938.

With: Michael "Ace" Feit, Patrick White,
Chris Foster, John McNally, Joe Albert, Judie Bouchard, Anne-Marie
Gorman Doyle, Jeremy Kester, Isabelle Gorman Doyle, Bryce Perry, Jess
Hoffman, Gil Spevack, Dan Stott, Judy Spevack, Bob Morrison, Ava Gorman
Doyle, Rob Weber, A.L. Aumick, Katherine Novko, Kathy Engelhardt, Jacki
Ravida, Lynn Scott, Ed Countermine, Isabella Carhart, Rich Montena, Leonard Bopp, Jean Foss, & Kelsie Rappoport

Call 462-1297 for Reservations.

235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY (3 Blocks from the southern terminus of I-787)

www.albanycivictheater.org