[Capdist-announce] Schenectady High School's "NOISES OFF" a MUST SEE now til Saturday

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:41:36 EDT 2010

eScaper, regional theater and TV actor, and long-time supporter of the arts
in education Tim Dugan, also a beloved teacher at Schenectady High School,
has organized his kids into producing and performing one of the best nights
out at theater you'll spend all year!  *"NOISES OFF" at Schenectady High
School, nightly at 7pm and with a 2pm matinee on Saturday, $5 tickets*.

I laughed so hard I think I became part of the soundtrack.  These kids put
everything they had into the show, and I highly recommend to to anyone who's
a fan of "Noises Off", theater, or just truly
energetic impassioned performances.  Get there early to secure a ticket!!

You will NOT regret it!

~Mike

http://www.escapetheseries.com

Board Member Schenectady Film Commission
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008, 2009, 2010
Metroland 2009 & 2010

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com