[Capdist-announce] SLOC Musical Theater's 2011-2012 Season!!

Thomas Bambury thomas_bambury at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 16:28:33 EDT 2011

SLOC Musical Theater Proudly Presents Its
2011-2012 Season!
RAGTIME: October 14-23 (Auditions June 14 & 15)
AIDA: December 2-11 (Auditions September 12 & 13)
BABY: February 10-19 (Auditions November 14 & 15)
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF: March 16-25 (Auditions January 2 & 3)
HAIRSPRAY: May 11-20 (Auditions February 20 & 21)
**And a Cabaret Series of Events, throughout the season!

All Performances to be held at SLOC's NEW and spacious Performing Arts Campus,
427 Franklin Street Schenectady. There is ample parking accessible in the vicinity, and our theater is handicap accessible!
Please go to our website for further information,
http://www.sloctheater.org/season-2011-2012.html or call 1-877-350-7378.

For Ordering Tickets or Season Subscriptions go to:

Thank you for your continued support of SLOC Musical Theater!!