[Capdist-announce] Our Own ProductionS would like to announce their 2011-2012 season

Susan Ellis ourownproductionsinc at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 20:41:34 EDT 2011

Our Own ProductionS would like to announce our new season for 2011-2012:

The Witch of Prague – Adapted for the stage and Directed by Jason LaSusa
November 11/20, 2011, Capital Region Arts Center, Troy, NY

A Raisin In the Sun – Directed by Karen Christina Jones
March 23-April 1, 2012, Emmanuel Friedens Church

TBA – May 2012

The Music Man – Directed by Frank Leavitt
July 21-28, 2012, Our Savior’s Lutheran Church

I Remember Mama – Directed by John Birchler
Sept/Oct. 2012, Emmanuel Friedens Church

A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol – Directed by Edmund Metzold
November 2012, Emmanuel Friedens Church