[Capdist-announce] production dates

pennyshaw57 at juno.com pennyshaw57 at juno.com
Thu Oct 27 11:12:36 EDT 2011

The Hilltowns Players are pleased to present our 2011 fall production of Irving Berlin's classic musical "White Christmas" (with special permission from R & H Theatricals in New York City).  Performance dates are Friday and Saturday, November 18th and 19th at 7:30 pm and Sunday, November 20th at 3:00 pm at the Berne high school auditorium on Route 443 in Berne, New York.  Ticket prices are $10 adults, $8 for Senior Citizens and Teens and $6 for children age 12 and under.  For our Schoharie and Middleburgh friends, ticket prices are half off!  For more information or to reserve tickets, call 872-9455.