[Capdist-announce] Schenectady Light Opera Company Announcement and Press Invitation

Jonathan Pate jonathanrpate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:37:06 EDT 2012

Dear Editor/Journalist:

                My name is Jonathan Pate, and I am the new Publicity
Coordinator for Schenectady Light Opera Company.  I have attached the press
release of our upcoming production of *Next to Normal*.  Our production’s
press performance is Friday October 12, 2012 at 8 PM; if you or a staff
member would like to reserve a pair of our press reviewer tickets please
contact me at jonathanrpate at gmail.com.  The performance run is October 12-14
th and October 18-21st, if for whatever reason your publication cannot
attend our press performance on Friday October, 12th, we will gladly
accommodate you at any of these performances.  Our production would also
like to be considered for an advance feature in the weeks prior to our
October 12th opening.  Our Director Micheal Mensching, and our lead actress
Lindsay Dashew are also available for electronic, phone or sit down
interviews if desired.  The scheduling of interviews can arranged, by
contacting me at jonathanrpate at gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Pate, Publicity Coordinator

--