[Capdist-announce] Super Knocked Up Fundraiser Party!

Jeff Burns jeff_burns23 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 03:10:42 EDT 2012

Hey all!

     We're throwing a super-fun Fundraiser Party for Season 2 of my web series Super Knocked Up, now seen over 1.3 million times!  Please read on below for all the details and hope to see you there :)

Super Knocked Up Fundraiser Party!

When:  Thursday,
September 13 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.
Where: WAMC Performing Arts Studio (The Linda), 339 Central
Ave., Albany, NY
What:  Help us
make Season 2 and have a super-fun time!

Super Knocked Up Season 2 is going to be shot in the Capital
Region this Fall and YOU can be a part of it!  Season 1 has over 1.3 million views worldwide and Season 2
will be even bigger and better.

Super-Host!
Bentia Zahn from NewsChannel 13

Super-Comedian!
Greg Aidala – Voted Best Local Comedian six years straight.

Super-Fights!
David Bunce will do an awesome fight choreography presentation.

Super-Screening!
Watch never before seen Behind-the-Scenes footage of Super Knocked Up on
The Linda’s big screen.

Super-Casting!
Actors and crew bring your headshots and resumes.  We’re looking to cast speaking and
extra roles and bring new crew members on board.

Super-Networking!
Meet the Writer/Director, Producers, and Stars of Super Knocked Up and
network with awesome film peeps!

Super-Cosplay!
Dress as your favorite superhero, villain, cartoon/anime, movie or TV
character or whatever else.  Anyone
in costume gets $5 off admission!

Music, Food, Beer/Wine, and More!

Super-Reasonable Price!  $20 admission/$15 with costume

Haven’t seen Season 1 of Super Knocked Up?  Join the over 1.3 million people who
have watched the super-funny series about a female super-villain who gets
knocked up by a superhero and has to raise the baby with her nemesis.

Check it out at www.superknockedup.com

Join the Social Media Revolution!

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/superknockedup

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/superknockedup (or @superknockedup)

If you plan on attending, say so on our Facebook Event page
or just e-mail us at superknockedup at yahoo.com and let us know!

Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/398803643501285/?context=create

Hope to see you there!

Jeff and the Super Knocked Up Team