[Capdist-announce] Capital Repertory's CAST Program

Agnes Skiff askiff at proctors.org
Tue Nov 27 14:56:54 EST 2012

Capital Repertory Theatre

CAST: Cultivating Arts and Students Together

Free Shows for Teens

Plus Community Service Credits!

Love theatre? Need community service credits for school or religious studies? Capital Repertory's CAST program gives teens the opportunity to get an in-depth learning experience that satisfies their passion while fulfilling their needs. Get behind the scenes to see how our theatre creates top-notch professional productions.

Plus, enjoy shows at Capital Rep for free and get valuable life experience to set you on the path towards a fulfilling career - all while earning credit for your volunteer experience!

“I am required to have 10 service hours for my school and 40 hours for my Confirmation classes, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to do something I love and also get hours.”

Open to ages 14 - 19.

CAST members participate in training sessions and volunteer once during each show at Capital Rep.

Volunteers also:

* Work as ushers and theatre ambassadors.

* Learn about the roles of House Manager, Company Manager, stage crew and more.

* Get a backstage tour of Capital Rep.

Online applications available at www.capitalrep.org. Alternatively, contact Lynette at: lwilliams at capitalrep.org // 518•462•4531 x 404 for more information.

“I love acting, singing, dancing and musical theatre in general. I want to major in musical theatre when I am older.”

Agnes E. Kapusta Skiff
Education Program Manager
Capital Repertory Theatre
518.382.3884 ext.168