[Capdist-announce] TCT's Golden Ticket Gala

Troy Civic Theatre info at troycivic.org
Fri Nov 15 14:45:32 EST 2013

	Troy Civic Theatre

	PO Box 1553

	Troy, NY 12180

	   [1]

	(518) 217-8282

	troycivic.org

	info at troycivic.org

	TCT's Golden Ticket Gala:

	That's the ticket for an award-winning night!

	Troy Civic Theatre presents our first annual Golden Ticket Gala! Join
us at the Italian Community Center, 1450 5th Ave, Troy, NY, on
December 7, 2013 for a delicious four-course meal, great performances,
and the Golden Ticket Award Ceremony honoring those who have worked so
hard in our first two seasons to make Troy Civic Theatre such a
success. Cocktails begin at 6 PM, and dinner will be served at 7 PM.
Tickets are just $30 for adult members and $12.50 for child members;
and $35 for non-member adults and $15 for non-member children.

 *Members: to receive your discount, please order your tickets
directly from a ticket agent by calling 518-217-8282.

 Contact: info at troycivic.org or 518-217-8282

-------------------------

	Established in 2011, Troy Civic Theatre is not-for-profit
organization whose purpose is to promote and advance theatre arts
through quality entertainment and education for the cultural
enrichment of the Capital District.

 Troy Civic Theatre Company uses Vendini [2] for ticketing, marketing,
and box office management.

 Troy Civic Theatre Company - PO Box 1553, Troy, NY, 121811553, (518)
217-8282
 Vendini, Inc. - 660 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, 94104, 1 (800)
901-7173

Unsubscribe [3]

View [4] as a web page.

Links: