[Capdist-announce] OOPS presents Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie

Karen Christina Jones statestreet2424 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:25:18 EDT 2013

All four actors were exceptional, drawing us into their characters, making
us forget our preconceptions of how they should be interpreted.
~ TimesUnion, September. 30, 2013

[image: Inline image 1]

Our Own ProductionS, Inc. is proud to present The Glass Menagerie by
Tennessee Williams

Directed by Patrick White

Tennessee Williams' haunting tale of loss and regret graces the stage under
the vision of Patrick White.  The Wingfield home is a tragic museum of
unanswered questions and unrequited dreams.  As stated by the director,
"Like Tom observes in the play "Time is the longest distance between two
places" and I was suddenly energized to go back and look at the play that
had lit me on fire. I would bet on its chances to do it again and for me to
communicate my love of the play, Williams and theatre to those who worked
with me and those who attended the production."

Dramatis personæ
Amanda Wingfield.... Katherine Ambrosio
Laura Wingfield................. Katie Poladian
Tom Wingfield.................. Charlie Owens
Jim (A Gentleman Caller).......... Kai Pisila

The production dates are Friday, October 4th at 8.00pm; Saturday, 5th at
8.00pm; and Sunday, October 6th at 2.00pm at the  Emmanuel Friedens Church
218 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY.

Tickets for General Admission is $15.00; Student/Seniors $13.00; Group
Sales (over 10 people) $10.00.

For more information, contact 518.227.0154 or karen at ourownproductions.com

www.ourownproductions.com