[Capdist-announce] DEATH IN THE BACKSTRETCH Dinner Theater!!!

jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com jwmhickman at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jul 13 19:07:55 EDT 2014

DEATH IN THE BACKSTRETCH
By Martin P. Kelly
Directed by Rita Russell

(A special fundraiser to install an elevator at Schenectady Civic Playhouse)

A murder mystery theater performance by The Schenectady Civic Players
At The Stockade Inn, 1 South Church Street, Schenectady
  (in downtown Schenectady's historic Stockade district)

Friday, August 15th, 2014, 6:30 pm

In an exciting horseracing whodunit, a colorful cast of characters has gathered at a party to hear about investing in a “can’t lose” horse. But all of them have ulterior motives, and with “dirt” on everyone floating around, things turn treacherous fast!

Come join us with our friends and partners at the Stockade Inn! Be a part of the fun as the Schenectady Civic Players present this Murder Mystery Dinner as a fundraiser to benefit the longest continuously run theater in the area, and help with our Centennial Campaign to install a new elevator! Our historic theater was founded in 1927, and now we are looking ahead to reach new audiences and be fully handicap accessible.

This dinner theater event is guaranteed to be a rollicking good time for all. There will be a “mock” horse racing raffle, prizes, a cash bar, and of course, delicious food!

CAST
    Kitty Callan -- Amy LaMena
    Jackie Starrett -- Bill Hickman
    Bobby Rangel -- Marty O’Connor
    Dahlia Rangel-- Cristine Loffredo
    Doug Van Cleese -- John Massaroni
    Mandy Van Cleesse --Jean T. Carney
    Roscoe Temple -- Joseph Fava
    Hal Peters Security guard/Investigator -- Mike Schaeffer

Don’t miss out! RSVP by check with your choice of:
Prime Rib, Chicken Marsala, or Vegetable Napoleon
and your contact information to:

Schenectady Civic Players
PO Box 927
Schenectady, NY 12301