[Capdist-announce] Troy Acting Guild Farewell Cabaret

ahiggs14 ahiggs14 at elmira.edu
Sun Jul 13 02:43:32 EDT 2014

Troy Acting Guild's Farewell Production:
A Cabaret
Saturday, July 19, 2014
8:00pm

All Tickets $10.00

On Saturday, July 19 the Troy Acting Guild is entering into our final
production.  One final Cabaret that will welcome back almost every actor
and actress, that we have worked with over the past five years, to the
stage.  We welcome the public to come and enjoy this fun night of
SHOWSTOPPING MUSICAL numbers!  Check out our website at
troyactingguild.weebly.com for more information!

Coming to Cornerstone Community Church, 570 3rd Avenue, Troy, NY 12182