[Capdist-announce] The RPI Players present Dracula [11/14-22]

Mason Cooper coopem4 at rpi.edu
Mon Nov 10 14:29:07 EST 2014

The RPI Players is a student-run community theater group. While our
primary focus is providing RPI students with opportunities to
participate in theater, we are proud that many community members
choose to participate in our productions as well.

This new adaptation by Steven Dietz restores the suspense and
seduction of Bram Stoker's classic novel to the stage. As Count
Dracula begins to exert his will upon the residents of London, they
try to piece together the clues of his appearances—in a valiant
attempt to save themselves from a hideous fate. Rich with both humor
and horror, this play paints a wickedly theatrical picture of Stoker's
famous vampire.

Directed by Eric Shovah

Produced by Ryan Kutler

Our performance times are as follows:

    Friday, 11/14 at 8pm

    Saturday, 11/15 at 8pm

    Sunday, 11/16 at 2pm

    Friday, 11/21 at 8pm

    Saturday, 11/22 at 8pm

Performances will be held at the RPI Playhouse, parking for
performances can be found at the Public Safety Visitors lot located
at:

    RPI Union

    110 8th Street

    Troy, NY 12180

The cost is $15.00 general admission, $10.00 for students and seniors,
$5.00 with RPI student ID.

If you're planning on attending consider reserving tickets at
players.rpi.edu or by emailing players-boxoffice at union.rpi.edu

Also, please check out our Facebook event at http://goo.gl/EqXcdF