[Capdist-announce] Theater Project of Schoharie County Presents DISNEY'S MY SON PINOCCHIO

Lisa Ovitt laovitt at nycap.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 09:47:51 EST 2014

Theater Project of Schoharie County proudly presents Disney's My Son
Pinocchio: Geppetto's Musical Tale.

This retelling of the classic tale of Pinocchio, told from the perspective
of his maker and father Geppetto, shows us you must be careful what you wish
for, and "just because its magic doesn't mean it's easy." Disney's My Son
Pinocchio, Gepetto's Musical Tale is a homespun and heartwarming show full
of unexpected laughs and adventure. Grammy Award-winner Stephen Schwartz,
known for scores like Wicked, Godspell, and Children of Eden, adds a
charming and compelling score of original songs to the beloved classics When
You Wish Upon a Star and I've Got No Strings. You will encounter the Blue
Fairy as you never imagined her, Stromboli, and a lively cast of characters
as Geppetto journeys beyond his village Toy Shop to discover what makes an
ideal child and what it means to truly be a parent.

Performance dates:   Friday, November 21 at 7:00 p.m

Saturday, November 22, at 7:00 p.m.

Sunday, November 23, at 2:00 p.m.

Performances at Golding Middle School, 145 Golding Drive, Cobleskill,
Schoharie County, less than an hour from the capital region!

Adults $10.00

Seniors/Students $8.00

Tickets at the door or at Race Printing, Cobleskill.

For More Information: Cherie Stevens at musicrazy952 at yahoo.com
<mailto:musicrazy952 at yahoo.com>  or 518-231-6225

This event is made possible in part with public funds from the
Decentralization Program of the New York State Council on the Arts,
administered by the Community Arts Grants Program of the Greene County
Council on the Arts.