[Capdist-announce] Troy Civic 2nd Annual Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony

Michelle Kittel michellek at troycivic.org
Fri Nov 21 06:35:59 EST 2014

*Happy Thanksgiving, Lovers of the Arts! *

Due to the massive success of our Third Season closer, 'Evil Dead: The
Musical,' the Troy Civic Theatre family has decided to give out our holiday
gifts a little early! As a special gift to you, we are lowering the price
of our Gala to $30/ticket! ($28 Student) Don't worry, early shoppers!
Anyone who has already purchased tickets at the higher price bracket will
be refunded the difference!

So, come and "join us" for a night of song, laughter, and recognition for
some of Troy's finest actors and actresses, as well as a holiday dinner
with our favorite beloved guests: You!

An evening of entertainment, delicious cuisine & drink as TCT pays homage
to the 2013 -2014 seasons' works. This year's theme is fittingly
Celebrating Film to Stage!

Your ticket includes a Four Course meal expertly prepared by the ICC. The
menu includes appetizers, fresh salad, warm bread, beverages & scrumptious
dessert. The main course is a choice of Roast Beef, Fillet of Sole or
Vegetarian Lasagna, all with a vegetable side. A cash bar will be
available. Cocktail attire please
*2014 Gala*
<http://www.vendini.com/e/rd.php?id=278553085&cid=123071&link_number=1&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vendini.com%2Fticket-software.html%3Fe%3Dd6b9c77bc597b1b95244df7711675001%26t%3Dtix>*Tuesday
December 2, 2014* A night of entertainment and recognition of those that
made Troy Civic Theatre’s 2014 a success.

*Ticket sales close this Monday, November 23rd 2014*

--
Michelle Kittel

Get your tickets now for Evil Dead the Musical!
https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=e4e967839f20fecdbf508dc5d5066bb9

https://www.facebook.com/events/1441783012771904/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming