[Capdist-announce] Santa's Magical Express: November 28--December 23, Rensselaer NY

Michael McDermott irishmike518 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 08:14:29 EST 2014

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 25, 2014
Media Contact: Gwennan Booth (518) 326-6400 or(315) 717-7379

Yankee Trails World Travel Kicks Off the Holiday Season by Donating to Charities for Children

Santa’s Magical Express Celebrates ThirdYear in the Capital Region with New Production

Rensselaer, NY—Yankee Trails World Travel marksthe return of its theatrical production and motor coach ride “Santa’s Magical Express” by providing the first five shows of the season free of charge to families of the Hope for Kids program of the American Cancer Society and The Bus Stop Club.

Hope for Kids at the American Cancer Society helpschildren in cancer treatment, children who have lost a loved one to cancer and children who currently have a loved one in cancer treatment. The Bus Stop Clubgives siblings of children with chronic illness or special needs the care and supervision of health care workers, to gain the support they need to help overcome the everyday battles they are faced with.

“Yankee Trails has called the Capital Region home for more than 50 years and feel strongly about giving back to our community,” said Stephen Tobin, President of Yankee Trails World Travel. “We are honored to provide the families of Hope for Kids and The Bus Stop Club with an evening of holiday joy and cheer and thank them for joining us for such a special evening. We’re pleased to announce that due to our previous years’ success, we’ve added show times for the 2014 Santa’s Magical Express and invite families from the Capital Region and beyond to check out the new show.”

The Santa’s Magical Express interactive shows get children and families alike in the holiday spirit by embarking on a special journey to help Santa saveChristmas from the sneaky Jack Frost. From taking pictures with Santa to chasing down favorite holiday characters like Frosty the Snowman and Ebenezer Scrooge, the 90 minute motor coach rides takes families on a trip from Yankee Trails World Travelaround Rensselaer. The show event includes a stop at Price Chopper for milk and cookies!

Santa’s Magical Express has expanded this year to include more shows, every Thursday through Sunday starting Friday, November 28, through Tuesday, December 23. Each day has been expanded to offer five departure times. Participants are encouraged toarrive 15 minutes prior at Yankee Trails World Travel, 569 3rd Avenue Extension, Rensselaer, in order tocheck in, prior to taking part in pre-show activities.

For a full list of departure times and pricing, please click here.

To see a quick :30 second video, highlighting the show, please lick here.

Please click here for our Santa’s Magical Express photo gallery.

About Yankee Trails World Travel: Since 1957, Yankee Trails World Travel has been providing safe, affordable motor coach transportation to patrons in and around Upstate New York. In 1999, the company expanded its services to offer full-service transportation via air and cruise travel packages. The company remains one of the Capital Region’s premiere family owned and operated private businesses. The company’s slogan, “Let’s Cruise,” is very familiar to many Capital Region residents.

Michael McDermott