[Capdist-announce] WAITING FOR GODOT at Confetti Stage - 2/27-3/8

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:55:55 EST 2015

Confetti Stage presents

Waiting for Godot
By Samuel Beckett
Directed by Linda D. Shirey

Samuel Beckett’s timeless tale of hope in the face of hopelessness, tells
the story of Vladimir and Estragon, two worn­ out tramps who await the
coming of a nebulous benefactor named Godot. During this long interlude,
time, space, and even memory become transient concepts; and the pair find
themselves in an oppressive Void where their only company is an eccentric
blowhard, his dangerously verbose slave, an unreliable messenger, and the
indomitable need to hope.

Assistant directed by Kat Fronheiser
Featuring: David DiPaola, Stephen Henel, Kasey Kenyon, John Nickles, and
Patrick White

~We will be hosting a special post-show talk-back on Sunday, March 1st with
the cast and crew~

PERFORMANCE DATES AND TIMES:
Friday-Saturday, February 27-28 at 7:30pm
Sunday, March 1 at 2:00pm (with talk-back after performance)
Thursday-Saturday, March 5-7 at 7:30pm
Sunday, March 8 at 2:00pm

All performances will take place at
The Albany Masonic Hall, 4th Floor Theater,
67 Corning Place, Downtown Albany, NY 12207.

Tickets will be available at the door or may be reserved by calling the
Confetti Stage Box Office at (518) 460-1167.
Online tickets will be available shortly through our website:
www.confettistage.org

General Admission Tickets are: $15 for an individual; Flextix (4-show punch
card) for $50
$10 Student tickets with ID

Also check out our facebook page for info and updates:
https://www.facebook.com/ConfettiStageInc

--
Confetti Stage, Inc
www.confettistage.org